Grow your skills and network through volunteering on campus or in the community.
For more information contact:
The Student Ambassador Program is a volunteer opportunity for students dedicated to serving and representing our school.
- Welcome and greet public incoming new students
- Assist in registration, orientation, and campus tours
- Represent our school at campus and community events
- Provide tips on being a successful student
- Take photos for student Identification cards
- Practice and improve English skills
- Learn and use office and workforce readiness skills
- Attending of an orientation session is required