This interactive course prepares you to thrive in any workplace by developing your skills to:
- Identify styles of communication and the purpose/importance of each
- Understand decision-making and how this can affect your career
- Explore goal setting and how establishing and achieving goals can positively impact your career
- 45-hours of in-class study and 45-hours of online study
- All materials
- Voucher for taking the certification exam
Students who successfully complete the program and pass the final exam will receive a certification in Professional Communications by Southwest Airlines.
Contact Program Coordinator Stephanie Kriebel for more information.