For Business & Beyond
This program provides the essential communication skills you need
to thrive in any workplace environment and become a confident leader.
Course learning outcomes include a solid understanding of decision making,
workplace etiquette, and business ethics.
Do you have the essential communication skills to thrive in any workplace environment? Do you have the decision-making skills, workplace etiquette, and business ethics to be a good leader? Employers are looking for qualified people who understand how to communicate in professional environments. This interactive course prepares you to thrive in any workplace by developing your skills to:
- Identify various types of communication and the purpose/importance of each type in the workplace
- Understand the decision-making process and how this can affect your career
Explore goal setting and how establishing and achieving goals can positively impact your career
- Analyze and interpret both positive and negative effects verbal and non-verbal communication styles can have in a working environment
- This course requires 57 hours of in class instruction and 57 hours of individual online instruction. Total course hours: 114
- All materials
- Voucher for taking the certification exam
Contact the Career Education Coordinator for more information.