Connecting you with College, Career, & your Community
For more information, contact Patty or Dina
San Mateo Adult & Career Education loves hearing from Alumni – former students. Your successes tells us we are doing a good job. Your feedback about your time at San Mateo Adult School shows us where we can improve. Your wisdom helps current and future students.
Sometimes former students return to our school for events, to talk to current students or to speak on Success Panels. We really appreciate their visits and their willingness to share what they know and have learned. Alumni light a way forward for others.
We are here to help you to connect with the resources you need to achieve your goals. Talk to your teacher or a support staff member for more information.
The Public Library
The Public Library has multiple resources to help you with:
- English Language Conversation Groups
- English Classes Online
- Project Read English Language Classes with free childcare
Mobile ESL Enrichment
- On Tuesdays we wear #Red4AdultEd to show pride in our school and carry the message that #AdultEducationMatters
- The Teachers Union sells red t-shirts on Tuesdays at morning break time.
- Contact CFT Local CFT 4681 Vice President Teacher Shari for more information.
College Information Sessions – Learn about the College of San Mateo, including Application Process, Tuition Fees, Programs, and Student Support Services, and more!
Campus Tours – Join us for a tour around College of San Mateo! Explore the campus and learn about the wide variety of programs and student support services offered. Transportation to/from SMAS included!
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services October 2023 Webinars – Attend free public webinars by local USCIS Representative to learn how to become a U.S. Citizen, and more!