San Mateo Adult and Career Ed provides resources to support student achievement, leadership, and contribution on campus, in the community, and onward into the future.
Connecting you with College, Career, & your Community
For more information, contact Patty or Dina
San Mateo Adult & Career Education loves hearing from Alumni – former students. Your successes tells us we are doing a good job. Your feedback about your time at San Mateo Adult School shows us where we can improve. Your wisdom helps current and future students.
Sometimes former students return to our school for events, to talk to current students or to speak on Success Panels. We really appreciate their visits and their willingness to share what they know and have learned. Alumni light a way forward for others.
New! Connect One -Become an advisor or mentor. For more information visit www.connectonebayarea.org
We are here to help you to connect with the resources you need to achieve your goals. Talk to your teacher or a support staff member for more information.
The Public Library
The Public Library has multiple resources to help you with:
- English Language Conversation Groups
- English Classes Online
- Project Read English Language Classes with free childcare
Mobile ESL Enrichment
Online English practice outside school with teacher support. Watch this short video to learn more. To participate you must:
- Be a SMAS student with a Student ID number
- Have a Google account
- Attend orientation
- Work on assignments each week
Contact Teacher Deep for more information.
- On Tuesdays we wear #Red4AdultEd to show pride in our school and carry the message that #AdultEducationMatters
- The Teachers Union sells red t-shirts on Tuesdays at morning break time.
- Contact CFT Local CFT 4681 Vice President Teacher Shari for more information.